Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Hope Unlimited for Children

Check out the story of Hope Unlimited at My Place to Yours.  One by one, we can make a difference!  For example, think of how many people can be reached if we share this via Pinterest, Facebook, and Twitter in addition to linking the story of Hope Unlimited to our own posts.  In my mind, this is how social media should really be used!


Entertaining Women
Entertaining Women

Hello, I'm Cherry Kay I was 40 before I realized that I am an artist. I love to paint, work in clay, rubber stamping, design tablescapes, entertain, and share ideas. I'm an interior designer wanna-be...no credentials, but lots of experience.

1 comment:

  1. I received the following sweet note from Susan...deleted it with my big fat finger trying to publish it while on my phone...sigh. Cherry Kay

    Susan (My Place to Yours) has left a new comment on your post "Hope Unlimited for Children":

    Bless you, Cherry Kay, for helping tell Hope's story. I totally agree that this is the very best use of social media! On behalf of the children and staff of Hope Unlimited, a big "Obrigada" - Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for spending your time to leave a comment. I read each and every one of your generous thoughts. They encourage me in so many ways.

Follow Me on Instagram