Friday, June 30, 2017

Antique Glass Club Spring Luncheon, 2017

The last few years, I've been blessed to have been invited to the Spring Luncheon hosted by the Antique Glass Club.  It's a beautiful event, and I want to share the tables with you.  It's quite a large event, so I'll spend the tonight and the next few weeks to share some gorgeous tablescapes with you.  There will be a minimum of text because in many instances, I didn't know the pattern names of the different china, silver, and crystal patterns.  I hope that you'll enjoy the retrospective of this lovely day.


 Copeland Spode Jewel/Billingsley Rose atop Arte Italica pink glass charger plate.  This charger is magnificent!

 Priceless.

 Easter in blue and white.
 Gold ribbed glass charger.


Of course, I love the Royal Doulton Beatrix Potter figurines.  Darling!  Did you notice the candies in the martini glasses?  Nice touch.

 I'm not sure that I've ever set a table without at least one piece of silver awry.  Seems that I'm in good company.

 I don't know this pattern, but isn't it lovely?!






 An interesting mix of patterns on this table.


 I'm not normally a fan of colored candles, but I thought that these were very effective.

 Love this Imari pattern displayed on the navy cloth.  Classy.

 The chopsticks are a nice touch, and I love the Arte Italica gold goblets.




 Gorgeous epergne centerpiece on this Halloween table.

 The tissues make a great party favor.


 Everyone was in love with this tablescape.
 The plates were magnificent,...

 ...the silver opulent,...



 ...and take note of the whimsical centerpiece element amidst the beautiful china patterns.

 This blue onion pattern was beautiful.


I fell in immediate like with this incredible bowl.

That will do it for this week.  More to follow in coming weeks.

This week I'll be joining:

Tablescape Thursday with Susan @ Between Naps on the Porch


Entertaining Women
Entertaining Women

Hello, I'm Cherry Kay I was 40 before I realized that I am an artist. I love to paint, work in clay, rubber stamping, design tablescapes, entertain, and share ideas. I'm an interior designer wanna-be...no credentials, but lots of experience.

10 comments:

  1. Wow, what a treat, to see all these gorgeous tables! This event sounds like one not to be missed! Thank you for sharing -- such wonderful china patterns!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! Just stunning tables and lovely china and centerpieces....heading back for another peek!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can see why everyone was enamored with the green tablescape. Both that one and the blue onion are stunning! What fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Each one of these tables is such a labor of love, and a beautiful joy to behold! Thank you for sharing these, I love each and every one! Lidy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cherry Kay, What a delight it must have been to walk through this event and admire all the beautiful patterns and the clever ways they were displayed! It's amazing how different accessories and linens can change the feeling of a table! If anyone is interested, the china on the second table you are showing (with the B. Potter figurines) is Lenox Rutledge, my mother's wedding china. I don't know how many days I spent washing and drying those dishes on special occasions and holidays. I think I used some once on my blog but now I have to go back and check. Thanks for the tour. I hope you are well and able to post more soon! Linda

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeousness all around! Lots of talent! For some reason I'm no longer getting alerts when you post even though it says I'm looking signed up. I'm going to unfollow and then re-follow you. Maybe that will fix the problem. I hate missing out. I don't comment all the time, but I do always enjoy looking at the beauty you bring to the Internet!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi,
    Just looking in. Wondering how you are doing these days.Hope all is well
    Take care
    Ida in Sweden

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those tables are amazing!!! I don't know the pattern of the 7th and 8th pictures with the bright colored flowers, but I have the "knock-off" set :) It is "Mayfair" by Charm Crest, sold in the local Kress' store back in the '50's. My Dad and I bought every single piece...one or two at a time...so that my Mom would have the whole set. I love it to this day, and I know she is smiling when I set the table with "her" BEST dishes!!!
    Thank you for sharing these beautiful pictures.
    Blessings,
    J

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have enjoyed your blog for soo long and do miss it....let us know if you have given it up...hope all is well.
    Suzanne from Virginia

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for spending your time to leave a comment. I read each and every one of your generous thoughts. They encourage me in so many ways.

Follow Me on Instagram