Monday, August 30, 2010

Blog Guide Book

I've just discovered The Blog Guide Book.  Have you heard about it?  I'm excited about the prospect of a valuable tool to connect with creative and talented bloggers around the world.  It is indeed, a small world after all.  Check it out!


Entertaining Women
Entertaining Women

Hello, I'm Cherry Kay I was 40 before I realized that I am an artist. I love to paint, work in clay, rubber stamping, design tablescapes, entertain, and share ideas. I'm an interior designer wanna-be...no credentials, but lots of experience.

3 comments:

  1. What an interesting idea - I've never heard of this book, but I'll have to look for it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never seen that either, but I'm sure it would help me, lol! Thanks for stopping by! I too LOVE the Biltmore house! When I was in college my "Early Music Ensenble" and concert choir performed there many times every December, and that is just the greatest. I think being able to wander around behind the public areas was a big treat as we saw rooms people don't get to see. I remember one Chriatmas they had used paper fans on most of the trees, so I came home, got out the wrapping paper and made fans. I still like that look! Thanks for stopping by!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, thank you for posting about the Blog Guidebook.
    We're not an actual book, just an online resource for bloggers old and new.
    Please visit us at www.blogguidebook.com!
    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for spending your time to leave a comment. I read each and every one of your generous thoughts. They encourage me in so many ways.

Follow Me on Instagram